Elected as Member of Parliament for Calgary Rocky Ridge in 2015.
Currently the Shadow Minister for National Revenue.
• Standing Committee on Public Accounts and associate member of the Finance Committee
• Canada-United Kingdom Inter-Parliamentary Association
• Canada-US Inter-Parliamentary Group
• Commonwealth Parliamentary Association
• Canada-NATO Parliamentary Association
• BA in Political Science (University of Calgary)
• Mortgage Broker and co-owner of a successful brokerage in Calgary
• Formerly, President of the Alberta Mortgage Brokers Association
• Formerly, Member of the Real Estate Council of Alberta
• Instructor, Mortgage Brokers Courses at Mount Royal University
• Pat grew up in the Silver Springs community of Calgary
• Pat and his wife, Kimberley, and their 3 daughters reside in Ranchlands community
For information about Pat Kelly’s work in Ottawa, go to: Work in Ottawa